Bose AR Calibration Troubleshooting
If you're having trouble with Bose AR-enabled device calibration, try starting from the beginning:
- Force close the Earplay application.
- Power down the Bose AR-enabled device by turning upside down
- Turn off Bluetooth on the iPhone
- Press the button on the Bose AR-enabled device to turn it on
- Turn the iPhone Bluetooth on
- Pair the devices or verify that they have automatically connected
- Open the Earplay application and tap the Bose AR icon
- Press Connect and pick the device again for a solid connection
- Attempt calibration again using the provided instructions at this page: https://support.earplay.com/article/42-connect-and-calibrate-bose-ar
Video example coming soon!