Registering for Earplay on the Web
- If you don't have a device with voice functionality, or you'd just like to browse our Earplay library before you link your account to a device, you can register for a personal account on the Earplay website.
- We ask you to provide your birth date because some of our content is best suited for an older audience.
- If someone in your household is under the age of 14, we will soon offer support for Parental Controls so you can determine which stories your kids can access without adult permissions.
- You should receive an e-mail shortly after registering that will ask you to confirm your e-mail address. Follow the link in the email to confirm your account registration.
- If no e-mail appears, check your spam filter for an email from email@example.com. Try adding the Earplay email accounts to your address book.
- Once you've confirmed your email address, you can login at My Earplay account and change your personal settings. All Earplay stories you play or purchase on our iOS app(s), Alexa, or Google Assistant will be associated with your registration e-mail address.
- You can access the Earplay hub for demos, and any other Earplay stories, by linking the respective voice assistant app to your account: see Account Linking: Amazon Alexa or Account Linking: Google Assistant in related articles for more details.