Earplay Account Linking: Google Assistant
If you have a Google Home device, or any phone or tablet by Google, Samsung, LG, or HTC (running the Android operating system), you can register for a personal account on Earplay directly through the Google Assistant platform. iOS users can also download a standalone Google Assistant from the app store.
- Ask your Google Assistant to enable the Earplay action. Say, "OK Google, talk to Earplay."
- The Link button to connect Google Assistant and Earplay is located on the Earplay action page.
- From the Google Assistant app on your phone, ask to talk to Earplay, then press any of the dialogue bubbles to navigate to the Earplay page.
- Within the Earplay action page on your Google Assistant app, click the "Link" button to complete the registration form on your phone, or log-in using the e-mail you registered with on our website.
- We ask you to provide your birth date because some of our content is best suited for an older audience.
- If someone in your household is under the age of 14, we will soon offer support for Parental Controls so you can determine which stories your kids can access without adult permissions.
- Once you've confirmed, you can login from Earplay Account Access and change your personal settings. All Earplay stories you play or purchase will now be associated with your registration e-mail address.