Where can I play The Orpheus Device?
The Orpheus Device is available to play for free on all Alexa and Google Assistant smart speakers, as well as in the Earplay iOS App.
For smart speakers, just say the following:
- "Alexa, start The Orpheus Device"
- "Hey Google, talk to The Orpheus Device"
For mobile devices:
- On iOS, download the Earplay App. It will be in your stories library.
- On Android, download the Alexa App Press the Alexa button and say "Start The Orpheus Device".
- (Without Story Saving) On Android, invoke Google Assistant and say "Talk to The Orpheus Device".
Note that you can play the story on Android with Google Assistant, but if so your place will not be saved when you exit the session. Playing a new session will start the story over at the beginning each time. You will receive this notification if you use Google Assistant on Android. Google Assistant on all other surfaces (Home, Mini, Hub, Hub Max) will save your place perfectly fine.