Linking Alexa titles to your Earplay account
In order to play owned or premium Earplay titles on your voice device, you will need to have a registered Earplay account linked to the title you wish to play. Each title we release (excluding demos) will have a separate page in the Alexa Skills directory.
- First, navigate to either the Amazon Alexa site or the Alexa app on your smartphone.
- To find the Skill directory on the Amazon Alexa app, tap the menu icon in the top right of the screen, and select the "Skills" tab.
- Enter the title of the story you're looking for in the search bar at the top of the page. You can see all the Earplay titles available for the Amazon Alexa here.
- On the skill page for the story, you'll find the Enable/Disable Skill button and the Settings button.
- Make sure the skill is Enabled (correct if the button displays "Disable" text).
- Open Settings and select "Link Account." You'll be prompted to log in with your Earplay account, or register a new one (if you haven't already done so in the Earplay skill).
- You should land on a "successfully linked" page with the invoke words for your new title. (If you see something else, send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org!)
- Say, "Alexa, start [your title]" and start playing!