Linking Google titles to your Earplay account
In order to play owned or premium Earplay titles on your voice device, you will need to have a registered Earplay account linked to the title you wish to play. Each title we release (excluding demos) will have a separate page in the Google Assistant directory.
As of September 2017, you cannot access Google Actions pages from within the Google Home app. Follow these steps to locate and link Earplay actions within the Google Assistant app:
- First, go to the Explore area of the Google Assistant app, from the button that looks like a shopping bag on the top-right corner.
- Enter the title of the story you're looking for in the search bar at the top of the page. You can see all of the Earplay stories available on Google Assistant here.
- Now scroll through the search results to find the Earplay skill you wish to link and select it.
- You can then press the blue Link button on the app page. You can either link your existing Earplay account or register and link a new Earplay account.
- Wake your Google Home device or Google Assistant, and say "start [your title]!"