Registering for Earplay on an iOS Device
- If you have an iPhone or tablet running iOS, you can download the standalone Earplay app from the iOS app store.
- Once downloaded, you must register for a personal Earplay account before continuing to the story library.
- We ask you to provide your birth date because some of our content is best suited for an older audience.
- If someone in your household is under the age of 14, we will soon offer support for Parental Controls so you can determine which stories your kids can access without adult permissions.
- You should receive an e-mail shortly after registering that will ask you to confirm your e-mail address. Follow the link in the email to confirm your account registration.
- If no e-mail appears, check your spam filter for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. Try adding the Earplay email accounts to your address book.
- Once you've confirmed, you can login from Earplay Account Access and change your personal settings. All Earplay stories you play or purchase will now be associated with your registration e-mail address.
No results found